Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Review of Moby Dick

Here's a great one sent in by Erin Miller:

I'm not sure if this is really unintentionally funny, or if it's the "wish you'd written a different book". Here it is:


3 of 10 people found the following review helpful:
1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, February 19, 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Moby-Dick (Bantam Classics) (Mass Market Paperback)
Moby Dick is the most BORING book I have ever read! I think if you made it into a short comic strip, you would have liked it. But this 550 page account called a novel? No way, man. I implore you, do NOT read this book. If it's required, then do so. But if you have other options, turn to those. We were given a list of books in English class, and I chose to read this. After a week, I was just in page 103. It was needed the next day, so I panicked and switched books, and bought War and Peace. And I finished that book in 8 hours of straight reading.




No comments:

Post a Comment